Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Movie Quote Trivia Round 2: 80's Edition

Training Stage:
"Hey! You scratched my anchor!"

Level: Easy
"Seriously, Merv, everything is great. I was thinking about picking up some hash this weekend, maybe going up to the mountains."

Level: Medium
"Why do you keep calling me Felix?"

Level: Hard
"I always knew you'd end up in a Crow's cage"

Level: InSaNe!!
"I did it! I took the Lindbergh baby! I am Josef Mengle! Owww!!!!"

Bonus:
"Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear...and when I do it's usually something unusual.


I had a lot of fun remembering these lines from some of my all time favorite movies (of the 80's). I probably spent way more time doing this than I should have. Try not to rack your brains too hard. An don't cheat either!

Vinaka Viti

3 comments:

McGlobulon said...

1. rodeny dangerfield in caddyshack

2. merv? probly fast times, that movie sucks by the way

3. i dont know

4. fuckin willow

5. ernest goes to camp and no way did you remember that, you've seen it recently.

6. at first i was like 'that sounds like paul rudd or will farrell from anchor man maybe..' but then i remembered it was bill murray in stripes, in your face

Shelley said...

how come matt got to play this one??? oh by the way, my birthday is next week. i expect a card

Mike Mcglone said...

#3 was Joe vs. the Volcano.